The roundup of 10 stylish classic freestanding tubs in white color that have no taps or hand-held showers, except for a few ones which we additionally highlighted below.
1. Victoria and Albert Wessex Bath for $1,339 from Home and Stone.
2. The Biblio by Antonio Lupi for Boffi is a Corian tub with built-in shelf options. Contact Boffi for dealer information and pricing.
3. Hermosa Soaking Tub; retails for $2,499, currently on sale for $1,999 at Bellobagno.
4. Newly anointed White House designer Michael Smith's Town Bathtub for Kallista, for a not inconsiderable $11,359. For local showroom information, go toKallista.
5. Waterworks Empire Freestanding Bathtub; $8,837. Go to Waterworks for a listing of local suppliers.
6. Small Durat Bath made from a solid polyester material composed of recycled products. Available in larger sizes and a choice of colors; contact Goodbuild, the US source for Durat products, for further information and pricing.
7. The Beaumont from Waterworks; classic and understated; $9,105. Go toWaterworks for a listing of local stores.
8. Palais Pedestal Soaking Tub in cast iron from Restoration Hardware. Comes with tubfill and shower attached. Retails for $5,825; currently on sale for $3,110.
9. Duravit's Starck X designed by Philippe Starck. Minimal design with an oversized tub for those looking for roominess (180 by 90 inches). Available with either straight or sloping backrests. For pricing and further information, contact Duravit.
10. Pier Freestanding Oval Bathtub with wood slip for $4,927. Go to Waterworksfor a listing of local stores.
Another project from Michaelis Boyd in London.
Double hanging lights in a bath in Denmark.
Double towel holders in a bath photographed by Guido Barbagelata.
Double sinks in a bath by Shelton, Mindel & Associates.