There are multiple benefits of using a steam shower, but there are also a few precautions that we shouldn’t forget about. Below I have listed both for your information.
Benefits of a Steam Shower Enclosure
- Can be used for effective treatment of respiratory conditions such as asthma, bronchitis and sinusitis.
- Helps rid body clean itself by getting rid of toxins and waste.
- Destroys pathogens in the body.
- Improves blood circulation by expanding the blood vessels.
- Cleans out the pores in your skin
- Stimulates your immune system
- After a work-out, a steam shower reduces the production of lactic acid. Stopping sore muscles before they begin and increasing your flexibility.
- Is a truly great way to relax after a hard day’s work or play!
- A steam shower is not recommended for use by those with cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. It is also not recommended for small children, pregnant women or the elderly.
- Do not use a steam shower immediately after vigorous exercise. Allow your body to reach a normal temperature before using a steam shower.
- Drink plenty of water before and after your steam shower.
- Avoid using a steam shower for longer than 20 minutes at a time. Use a timer to remind yourself.
2 person steam shower enclosure with rain shower, mood lighting, 12 body sprays, Amazon.com
Steam shower enclosure with hand shower, control panel, seat and aromatherapy, Amazon.com