Below are a few dark moody interiors which are slightly horrifying but are perfect for those who like a year-round Halloween mood with no need to specifically decorate the house for Halloween.
1. Adjoining parlors in a London house, courtesy of In Space.
2. From the portfolio of photographer Polly Wreford.
3. A cupboard featured in the Danish home design catalog Tine K.
4. A mirrored staircase from the portfolio of Polly Wreford.
5. A bath in Brooklyn, via Domino.
6. Dark blooms in Tine K.
7. A French bath from Cote Maison.
To achieve a noirish effect, consider painting your wood floors with high performance, marine-grade Hollandlac Paint from Fine Paints of Europe. For a super-shiny look, top with a marine-grade clear varnish. We like black for the floors and Espresso for the walls.